G-POS is an IBM POS-Integrated
POS Solution that you can use to manage a Fuel Station attached
to a Supermarket Store or a C-Store.
The Operator inside the Fuel Kiosk has a touch-screen GUI
interface to view and manage real-time Pump Activity - and
an IBM 4694 (or compatible) Register for ringing up and tendering
Besides supporting the basic fuel station functionality such
- Pay@Pump (P@P) Transactions with Loyalty Card and Payment
- Pay Inside (or Post-Pay) - Fuel only or with Non-Fuel
- Pre-Pay and complete transaction at the Pump
- Pre-Pay and settle inside kiosk after pumping
G-POS is fully integrated with IBM's SA (Supermarket
Application). This integration enables you to:
- use a common Payment System for both the Pump and In-Kiosk
- have different Grades of Fuel set up just like other items
on the IBM POS Controller
- use IBM's Electronic Marketing (EM) to offer promotions
spanning Fuel and Non-Fuel items
- support your Loyalty Card both at the Pump and inside
- make the Receipt at the Pump consistent with the Receipt
inside the Kiosk.
- Pay@Pump transactions are 'automagically'
completed through the Supermarket Application.
- Pump can be activated automatically
or can be activated by the Kiosk Operator in response to
a customer lifting the nozzle at the Pump.
- When a Loyalty Card is swiped at the
Pump, the displayed prices drop to reflect the discount.
- G-POS Supports Single or Multiple Checkout Lanes
inside the Fuel Kiosk.
- Sale data from the Pump is transferred automatically and
one receipt is printed on the IBM Register's Printer that
includes both fuel and non-fuel items that the customer
- G-POS allows you to ring up fuel and non-fuel items
on the IBM Register inside the Fuel Kiosk. Thus, supermarkets
can provide the same look-and-feel and interactions to the
customer inside the fuel kiosk as they would inside the
- G-POS can be easily integrated with back-office,
tank monitoring, car wash and other systems.
- G-POS has a modular and open-systems architecture
to allow ease of installation and cross system integration.
- G-POS can support both unattended as well attended fuel